How to file a claim

Claims should be filed with the claims administrator
control room

To request benefits, contact John Hancock for a Certification Form. Complete the form and return it to John Hancock. You must be certified for benefits and meet the qualification period requirement before any benefits can be paid for covered services.

You may receive long-term care benefits in a check mailed to your home, or you may have them deposited directly into your bank account. Alternatively, you may elect to have your benefits paid directly to your caregiver.


Publication date: April 2017


© 2000-2019 BP Corporation North America Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Legal disclaimer | Privacy statement | PrintPrint this page